Saturday, May 08, 2010

147 bus seats 53.

I was Thinking, Perhaps it is good to know how many people are around me.
Well, my common spot on the upper deck of bus 147.
I remembered counting 51 seats. But then when i counted again on bus 25, i counted 53 seats.

Bus 165, lower deck is a little harder to count.
But i started with the 5pairs of seats around me.
It was the first time i try to take note of ppl around my seats.
The bookshop pretty auntie, a tall built gentleman in green stripped shirt and jeans, 2 malay guys in dark blue, a purple lady, a dark brown auntie, a Yellow plumb working adult lady, white sleeveless lady, a middle age house wife, me, then a guy playing psp beside me.

Maybe the people standing matters too, a tall man with head touching ceiling, a plumb malay guy, thin indian man, a young couple, 2 black man again.

No comments: