Thursday, May 06, 2010

Set A

Yesterday as i was teaching Shaun khui's students, Qi yan(younger sis) and Qi yu(elder) They said they were confused by some notation so i told them to see everything as set A.. and just take half of set A aside when you fill in. I am glad they see it immediately without further explanation. Then, Qi yu suddenly say,"Set A set meal, 2 half boiled eggs, kopi and 2 sllices of bread with butter!" LOL! Thats my breakfast. I say Kaya bread. Nope Qi yu say Eee, she don't like Kaya.
But the point is for them to get the idea of Set A into their head.
Learn to fly by Foo fighters was the song. I do not know how well i can memorise this piece after playing through it 4 times.
But the biggest problem was.. i missed my dinner and was feeling hungry, that i did not tell them to avoid unnecessary confusion.

If i were a butterfly, i would fly around and gather butter into my bag.
If the elephants were mine, i would teach them to electrocute any ants wearing pants.
Sponge bob? No, he is not an ant. Patrick? No he is my little brother. LOL!

No comments: