Saturday, July 17, 2010

D011/1807010

Time: 12pm - 1pm
Dtime: around 11am

Events:
2 series of body paralysis, with 2 sucessful wakefulness.

Questions answered:
1. During body prarlysis the scene is not parallel with reality. It is an imagination.
2. Though it is not parallel, it is similiar. Mostly formed by LTM and also by audio input.
3. Ability to explore the scene merely by touch, then by sound, then by sight. Touch-sound-sight.
4. Dtime is actually clicking a little faster. Estimation of 110bpm.(Oh!!!! That explains WHY IT FEELS LONGER!!!)
5. Images of subject in the mirror has no expression, if not it will be faceless. Suspects that this has to do with the fact that there is a mechanism to protect our ability to distinguish between two worlds.

Events:
Woke up when my granddad trying to wake me up physically. Then i realised i am still asleep. Tats my first chance to explore the FAQs. FAQs by me actually. If it is an imagined scene there seems to be too much order to it.. i almost thought it is real. Princess nora on television? What is that ancient show? Mirror reflects a faceless me. Not scary but.. strange. No one can see me.
Then i was really woken up by grandma for lunch. But i thought 5 more minutes could be spared. Then here comes the 2nd chance, Qn: Can i practice drums? Yes.. i feel my way cautiously from the ride, to the drum throne then to the sticks. Got sound? Yes! Action was smooth. Then i could see myself in a mirror just infront of me. Practice.. yes, i did practice a section of my routine. It seems too real and i thought what would happen if my grandparents could hear drumming while i am actually on my bed? So i decided to throw all the cymbals on the floor creating a havoc. All these questions are answered when i decided to wake up.

No comments: