Thursday, November 25, 2010

Running

It is really hard to forget what i dream of.

We were in a platoon and of course i know everyone of them. I was assigned to pair with Frankie. The mission? I really do not know and i just feel that Frankie knows.

Then Captain Edward... or Edwin.. i can't remember his name... but he is a old man. Got a scar on his face, blue iris. He is crazy and started scolding the platoon and i have no idea what he is trying to say. I just know that he is not very happy. Sometimes when i meet him i will hear people call him sergeant? I thought he was captain??

Well then change scene, i was in the new pixel uniform with frankie. And we were at a very dense forest... but it was beautiful!! There were actually tracks to walk.. This is the 1st time i walk on this track so i followed frankie! It was really wet and muddy though.

Then we ended up in a shopping centre and i remembered that i forgot my lunch so i wanted to look around for something to eat... but most shops were closed.. Yes!!! I went around and it was a School! I saw Hua Zhi who is studying there. I don't know what school is that but as i climb up the stairs that looks like NAFA backdoor stair i ended up in a Concert hall! And there were many people around and they were recording a music. I wonder what they are playing... they were actually holding strange big things. Well i just made 3 careful steps and i was at the end of the hall. I thought my footstep was going to be in the recording.

At the end of the hall, i went down a flight of stairs again. Then I saw the Sign on the Board... Very big sign... "Singapore.. I.. management" Something like that... i keep looking at it cuz Hua zhi keep blocking my view. But i Thought i saw SIM but i am not sure. Anyway i heck care. Wait a minute... I always like to check with reality.. perhaps i should ask Hua zhi where he is studying, but i lost contact with him :(

Then when i went down, Frankie and i started running again. This time... no track.. Frankie was running through the thick forest with many humps and holes and We were actually going through a mud pool!! I care less.. i just follow... Wow.. still long way to go... i mean my dream. Don't ask me how i remember the details ok.. i really don't know why too, if only i can remember this well in real life.

Then as we were reaching a green patch of grass, we saw a tall building and tourists were surrounding it... We started climbing this narrow and steep and flat ground, it is like climbing a 70degree steep slope made of Dry sand. It is really high.. almost 5 storeys high. And we reached a end point where the tourist said that it is a dead end.. we waited very long and Frankie was resting at the corner of the wall. I followed. A guy went ahead and i heard Sawing sound then water dripping down.. We went ahead and realised that he had burst the water pipe and people were washing their hands!! Some were drinking! Then Yee Kei laughed and said to me "Hey Jiaxing why don't you go burst the Gas pipe too? Hahaha!"...
And don't ask me where Yee Kei come from.. She was part of the tourist group.

WE went ahead and i heard people shouting that the water is going no more so hurry up! It is a beautiful garden where the water flow to. Flowers and trees and just beautiful.. i really cannot describe. Then we went into a monastry.. It is really errie!! There were idols all around and the floor was Damn.. Disgusting!! I went around the house to see.. and at the back of the house was a store room... there were stone sculptures and Frankie pointed out a dead rat that was still twitching... But strange enough i was not disgusted. And many dead bodies all around!

Then they went ahead. I was checking something out but i don't know what, but then i ran after them... I lost Frankie! But i look around and saw a door that was going to close... it was closing... i ran and squeezed through it and my leg was about to be squashed by the door.. i tugged and pulled and i ran up the stair. Poom.. the door shut. Oh man.. it is another opening... we explore around, then the lights went off.. the show was going to start. We were suddenly in a movie theatre. And the lights were coming from the front.. shinning on the stage. I took the nearest seat and Frankie was pressing his smooth cheek against my.. i just pushed away. Right in front was an old man... i have a feeling we are all going to die.

I hate to say but i woke up.

No comments: