Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cannot sleep

Unload my brain now.
I declare. If i play drums after 10pm, i won't be sleeping for the whole night.
But the lesson today is great. If i write it down here, i might get to sleep.
I am going to master these,
1. RLRR LLKK LLKK RRLL
2. alternating 24th grooves with L hand start.
3. RKKK with stick spins
4. create some 48ths.

Ok. Today i am happy i got broke my record of 200bpm and got 220bpm.
I hope people get inspired and want to be like me.
I am a fast drummer. Well i hope i can be professionally fast and musical.

I realised a training tip. Is to train as short a time as possible... with all your heart.
And eat alot!!!
to grow that muscle. You will not grow fat.
If you really grow fat... then you will understand why all fat drummers drum faster than i do.

I talked to Jiin today. She is funny... everyday! XD!!!

If i have a dream.
I will wake up.
If i wake up,
I will day dream.

If i am happy today,
I will be happy tomorrow,
If i am happy tomorrow,
I will give all my wealth to charity and donate my organs to hospital.

If i am alive i will do my best before i die,

If i am a butterfly i will eat butter and fly

If i am a sheep i will look for Mary to marry her little lamb.

If i am a lamb chop i will never know it.

No comments: