Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The storm 's over.

Looking back..

I was drenched with darkness and rebellion. Believe me.. i might even bash you(guys only) up if you offend me on that stormy day of mine.

I missed church. I don't know what i was doing. And i don't know why it happen. But all i know is.. i was feeling really angry and really troubled.

I want to Thank Elim for being there even when i ignored her.. she still encouraged me.

And Charmaine for telling me of the things i seem to overlook.. Just hope she is not pissed off by my attitude.. haven't heard her for days.

Reuben for being so funny.. he makes me laugh.

Crystal for being there also even when i ignored her TOTALLY..sorry crystal. Well.. and i think she was really angry. She never seem to give up.. and keep asking me to pick myself up when i was feeling so lousy.

Thank anyone who got no idea what happened and still care to read on..

I must Thank God, for bringing me back in his very special way.

:)

No comments: