Monday, June 14, 2010

2nd consciousness

Today i had a 2nd chance to experience a conscious state in my dream.
I was walking on no idea what street was it.. then i just told myself "i am dreaming".
And there it happens again, an enlightenment as if someone had removed a blindfold. Too simple to be convincing, but it happened! LOL!

Here is my chance again!

Well, my intention as planned 2 days ago was to visit "someone" to have a nice chat.
I quicken up my pace on the streets and wanted to go take a bus.. then i realised.. i am actually not in the same world as i thought i am. That person don't exist here.

Feeling so lost i wanted to start my 2nd plan to dive into the sea and touch every fish.
Sadly.. it was a very strange city.. there was no water nearby, the people were all very young too.. i don't see any old people. The main thing is.. no sea! What a nightmare!

It is then when i feel the struggle to stay asleep. The noise from my table fan is starting to wake me up. My real senses are being aroused and my virtual senses fade away. Then still with my eyes closed, i felt myself lying on the bed again. Really sad.

Now i realised my intentions are limited to the things that exist in that scene.
So, the next time i get the chance, i will ask the people a question. Where am i?
And when i wake up i am going to compare it with reality, I am sure there are some parallels.

My english is getting Aloysius.. LOL. But it is this strange happenings that i wanna record down as accurately as i can.. really hope i can have a neuro-video camera.

No comments: