Saturday, June 12, 2010

Now,

There are things happening physiologically that i might be finding hard to cope.

I have been there but i am just not half of what i use to feel.
A feeling that i have left part of myself in another world yet to be awakened.

I am growing so strange that i can't even explain. All i can assure with words that i don't even know i am certain.. i am ok.

Just the thought itself is scary. If anyone feel strange being around me.. don't worry, it is my problem. Even i feel strange just knowing that i am in existence. I should seek some counselling from my pastor. Perhaps i am too into the "I" that the whole world seems oblivious to me.

I realised i was too quiet when i went out with Sharlene, Edmund and Yee Kei. But, seriously nothing was in my head. No comments that i can offer. No topics that i can discuss. No feelings that i want to share. Empty. Perhaps i was a little saddened by being thin.

Perhaps i can eat much more. Hungry. Perhaps i am psychologically unstable right now.

No comments: