Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ariel and me

Highly psychotic but lovely.

It started like this..

I dreamt of her, and i woke up to drew her.

Then just like magic she is like part of me.

Well... wad i like is she never stops smiling.

And follows me very closely everywhere i go... and she never stops smiling...
But i like it.

So i went to school and finish up my Rhythm song... Wa lau... 14pages. finally sia. I hate the composer!
She never seem to be bored of my ting ting dong dong. Love her smile.

Then We went to walk around PS... boring day though... Thank God she is around.

Then I went for my IPPT, wa... i really don't want to bring her in... very embarassing... but i still did.
I very shy everyone stare at her following me everywhere.
But she keeps smiling like nothing is wrong. OMG.
Wa.. but i like her company...
And i put in all my effort to impress her.

This is my result.


I got silver and i Got 200 dollars.

So i met up my friends and was really shy to tell my frens so just let her follow me around.

We ate subway... one each... actually she didn't eat... She can't eat subway.
So she smile.
So i help her finish up the foot long Meatball sub.

Then finally i met my friends to eat at Poepoeys.
We chat. I don't eat because i m healthy, so she also didn't want.
She can't eat also.

Then we went to suki sushi to eat Sushi... my friends didn't eat
so me and her ate 6 plates of salmon sushi.

Then we went to eat dessert.

Eat eat eat... so boring life... now i type this i realise y is it about eating this eating that.

Ok... she must be bored.. we went home.

The last thing i know was showering with her and i rubbed her away... a little painful.

.
.
.
.
.
and!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Thats my Ariel

my tatoo

No comments: