Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas eve

The night b4 christmas eve sleeping 7hours and wake up at 12 30am.

?!! O.o


But i had a nice dream.
Draggy random dream i have some problems recall.
My friends were with me. We went to a bar called influenz but i didn't drink. Maybe even in my sleep i also know it is not healthy to drink.
Then police came and collected all our ezlink cards?!
Then we went to eat supper... and i saw James and Luke?!
I was playing street fighter game with my 2nd brother??!!! And i was using... donno strange thing... i think it is a fat man but it is not Honda.. not Zangeef.
Very exciting! Oh ya!!! I remember now! Then i became the street fighter character and I became the Dragon ball kid! And my brother also. And I win with my life 2... and i wack my brother to hell!
And there was a scoccer match of 8-0!!! mm.. wait a minute... tats the news i watch b4 i sleep at 7pm.
And we wanted to go home cuz it is already 11 30pm... later no bus... But then we realised the police collected our ezlink card.
Then we went back to collect... Wa... the details i really got no mood to say here.... Ah... ok.. i will do it for science... people might find my dreams recalling skills worth investigating.

Further details.... I am really doing it purely for science... and i am really not liking this post anymore...
We were in the middle of a street with 2 tables.. i was eating Prata with my hands.
And then i asked Kun Jian what is he doing tomorrow for Christmas eve, He said he is going for chinese tuition. I said ok.. then i appeared at a tuition school... and the chinese was easy for me so i left.
Wee Siang was on the phone with someone else and James was talking to Luke.
When we decided to go collect our ez link... my secondary school friends behind me suggested they stay behind... Yee heng, jin chong and one more stange man i donno who.
3 of them stayed back to wait for a bus while 3 of us go back to collect Ez link.
We walked... But i was on a roller chair... James and Luke was driving home... And my bag strap got caught in the roller chair... James said : " Ah har... see la... your hair so long still want to sit roller chair... Hahahaha!" I say i got it... ok.. bye bye. (now it makes no sense to me at all) then i took out my bag strap and carried on.

I suggested we put our bags on the roller chair as we go on the journey... We got into many potholes on the pavement... rollerchair was not a good idea... but i was stubborn so we carried on pushing. Then Wee siang say.. very fast one... we are already on.. Gulliot road.. it is a very long very very very long road... I was like.. ok.. i believe you. Now i reacall.. it is -_-lll f****** LONG... so long i want to scold bad word!

I woke up. And not only that... my head was like... Why am i on bed? When did i sleep?
That i really dont want to record this... but, i slept at 7pm... to wake up at 12 30am.

Up next is a dream a day b4 23/12/10
Must i do this... not today... I am so depressed.

I was at a party in a very big auditorium.
Secondary school friends and some army friends... strange place... looks like cinema with bright lights... but the chairs look like in lecture halls of NUS.
I met my long lost friend Jack... he is as cool as usual... don't talk much to me.
There are many many strangers who are very nice to me.. i don't know them.
I went with a clique of friends... i know nobody... but we are friends. This is the weirdest thing i have felt. I told a girl... hey i don't drink... i will go sit down first... you all enjoy. the girl with curly brown hair and looks like young gloria esterfan... astounding pretty but i am really like... donno, don't feel any manhood in me at that time... She shouted.. "Hey! I cancelled... (i forgot) to come down this class gathering for you now you are leaving!! (very very angry girl here)..." Ok i stayed and drank sprite with a cherry... then i mingled with leonard...bla bla bla.. i totally forgot.
Then i was back to my seat next to Jack.. I m really depressed... i started reading this magazine about men's health... reading and reading... and i saw something really funny and started laughing! It is a man walking on a beach... ( i don't find it funny now) I lean very close to Jack's face and i elbowed his chest and look up... OMG!!! To my horror! It is a girl! I asked where is she from?! She said she is from class 1H. And her friends are all around me... OMG!!!! When did they appear?! I totally freak out inside me. They look extra angry.
This girl right beside me had black pony hail... and slanted eyes... i mean.. pretty slanted eyes... i mean... she is really pretty now when i recall.. but i stood up and shouted to Jack who is now beside her... Hey Jack! I thought that was you! Hey Jack! Jack never bother about me... I keep shouthing.. and...

I woke up.

Ok.. done.. wad a horror.
I think i am going to die soon.
Donno why.
I get this feeling every year and i will do very stupid things as if i was living my last day.
Today is my last day walking this earth...
I hope i had made some friends happy... perhaps care enough to come and spit on my coffin.

If i don't wake up tml and appears in the headlines of "mysterious death of a young man"
Don't freak out... i also donno how i am going to die... maybe i drowned in my dreams... no no... tat can't be.. i can breathe underwater and i have visited atlantis before...
Maybe i stayed there very long.. have a family.. grew old and fell sick and die.

I only got 1 thing i want to do... donate my organs.
They are extremely healthy. If you work hard enough on my heart... it might even pump again... just don't give up... and donate that too. And my brain... just dump it, junk.
Ok save my body for the coffin.
Funeral is no no no no for me please.. if really need..
read this note at my funeral.
" No matter how healthy you maybe,
Or even successful,
Treasure who you love and buy them flowers
Before you know it,
they might even return your love with more flowers
but on your grave."

add a Hahaha to end it.
It is meant to be a joke to cheer people up.

Thanks for being so helpful whoever is investigating my case.
Make sure you don't freak out... I am behind you now as you read this... Don't look back.
LOL! I am joking. Be sure to sleep early policeman.

And to Science...
I have 23 years long of history not to be studied by historians... Don't torture kids with history anymore.
It is for science i live.
If you ever find out the secret i am not telling you now.
I tell you... you will never find it before you die...
Because i got no secret.
Thanks for my nonsense.

Now back to sleep.

No comments: