Thursday, December 23, 2010

Elvis...

Are u lonesome tonight...
tats a good qn.
I like the name samson.
Samson's father must be Sam then.

Ha... i m really lost my laugh.

I went to the counter and asked for some happiness. It was not for sale. I shoplifted today because i needed it. I thought i could keep it. But the security guards caught me and took away the happiness.

Christmas eve tml. I will sit here at yoshinoya all day. The food taste... ultra horrible! I could barely swallow.
I rather eat humans.
I suddenly think of grace yoshiko.
She said she got my dental gum.
No i dont want to eat her.

But the whole day...
I have no mood to stop eating.

No more rice in my yoshinoya. Maybe i should help them clear the table and throw away the bowl. >:(
oops.. they are fast...they clear my table.

If the whole world becomes zombie except me...
I would go sentosa resort world and sit roller coaster! Then go to haunted house. It will be the best haunted house ever!!

ha...

ha
ha.

Today i fail to entertain myself.

I miss my clone Jiin. Haiz...

No comments: