Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ignored

As i wanna tok to kena again i think i got ignored. -_-lll

Wad a tragedy. LOL!

As i was stoning and recovering from being ignored... a girl tap my hand gently and i WOAH! got a shock of my life. She is a deaf girl selling keychains... I bought one.

I guess i was a bastard. LOL...
Life cannot UNDO.
if can... i wont eat shit.
if can... i will want to be a drummer.

REPOST.
Ok. Kena didnt ignore me. Same she ask me to help her on scholarship and module registration and fees payment.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. I wont be a bastard anymore.

Jamming... i listened to 3 songs today... I wrote them down, and i play it for the first time. My band says, good. I m in fact impressive... i guess they donno i m perfecting another drummer's playing in first playing. But then with pride comes defeat... i m a really arrogant bastard. But my dream... i wish... i long to give glory to my God. Nvm...

I suddenly remembered part of my dream.
2 guys were drinking baby goldfish from a beer jug using straw! The guy nearer to me offered me some and i drank... n suck 1 baby goldfish from the straw and chew. OMG... i m sick! I was a woman in white bikini. And later on i was in a very narrow pool having sun tan. Applied sunblock n i showed the girl infront of me my Ultra white complexion n she was jealous. I m really an arrogant bastard... I cant remb much after tat, my grandma started screaming n i cant sleep.

Being woman is complicated. I dont like complicated woman.

No comments: