Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sushi

Today i ate lunch with my 2 good old buddies Wee Siang and Kun Jian.
Dim sum... and it cost 26 dollars each!!!
Less than 12 plates of dimsum.
Very expensive.
I will not go there again.
And i was still hungry.

Again today i ate sushi dinner with my old friend kun jian.
I ate 17 plates including 8 plates of salmon sushi.
And total both of us paid 26 dollars and i was full.
I will go there again.

I realise a strange habit... they keep asking me why i keep ordering Ha Gao??
I say because i like Ha Gao so i eat Ha Gao... 3 trays only ma.
They say nothing else.

Then kun say why i keep taking unagi sushi and scallop sushi?
I say because i like so i eat lor.
So out of the 17 plates all are Unagi, Scallop and 8 plates of Salmon.

I am happy i found out more about myself today.
If i like to eat something, i will just eat the same thing.

The Each a cup auntie also can recognise me because i always order the same thing...
I am happy she has got good memory,
I love to walk up to Each a cup and just nod my head and pay. Don't even need to speak.
But i smile and flirt with her LOL!

I love to do the things again and again.
And i remember when my brother was young and was in his cradle watching teletubbies,
And at the ending when the Baby Sunshine is going down the hill...
Hahahaha!!! I will cover the Baby sun and my baby brother will Cry
and when i remove my hands, he laugh!
And i cover and he cry!
And i remove... he cry again... cuz the sun has already set.
I wish i can find a youtube of it.
I am mildly psychotic but LOL!! my parents were not around!!!
Hahahaha!!!! So fun! I miss bullying baby.

HERE!!! Hahahahaha!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

No comments: