Thursday, January 15, 2015

Congratulations! You found it!

Now i am 28 years old and I have known this girl Jiin for 5 years. She is my best friend. My cutest baby and stupid dancing sloth! I'm very blessed to know this girl and I want to be with her as long as I can. Tomorrow I'm going to London and I want to give Jiin a message right here. Hello baby Jiin. I'm baby Harry. I'm sorry I never give you any surprise this valentine's day. I ran out of ideas. Thank you for accepting my humble flowers I pluck from nature. You are the best girl I know. I want to say I love you. Tomorrow I will be on my way to London I will miss your cuteness and dance moves. Wait for me to come back i will prepare you a nice gift from London. Have fun! Have adventure time! yours Sincerely, Baby Harry. Flying off... while you read this... . . . . . . to be continued...

1 comment:

Jiin the Wong said...

Hi Baby Harry! I love your humble flower but it turned into a powder. How sad. I miss you and I love you too.